Differences between Erotic Massage and Tantric Massage
In recent years, erotic massage and tantric massage have become popular, often being offered under the same name or other derivatives, but are sensual massage and tantric massage the same thing? In this article we will look at the differences, and the aspects that these types of massage may share.
Features of Erotic Massage
These are the main characteristics of erotic massage:
- It aims at physical pleasure
- It is done with a lot of sensuality
- Excites the body and the erogenous zones
- It ends in a massage with a happy ending
- May include lingam or yoni massage
- Can be done as a couple, with mutual massage
- It can be done with a couple, with an erotic masseuse or two masseuses
- The goal is to reach orgasm or orgasms
- Both men and women are allowed to ejaculate
Features of Tantric Massage
These are the main characteristics of Tantric massage:
- It does not seek physical pleasure, although it can be given during the massage
- Includes elements of Tantra: pranayamas, meditation, yoga, etc
- Stimulates body, mind and spirit
- It can include lingam massage for men or yoni massage for women. Although not always.
- It can be done in couple, with mutual massage
- It can be done in a couple, with an erotic masseuse or two masseuses
- It works with sexual energy to transmute that energy into something more refined
Tantric Massage can be erotic, but Erotic Massage cannot be Tantric
As we have seen, there are some aspects of both massages that coincide, or may coincide, in addition to the benefits, which we have not mentioned. As far as the benefits of erotic and tantric massage are concerned, we can mention the improvement of sexuality in both, or the knowledge and personal evolution in tantric massage.
To conclude we can say that Tantric massage can include the sensuality of erotic massage, as one more element of the ritual. But erotic massage cannot be tantric, as its purpose is only physical pleasure, so it cannot cover mental or energetic nuances.